Original topic:

S10 Lite 2.5 update _ Limited features

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 02:27 PM)
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Wi-Fi
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as  Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
  * This feature can be turned on or off in "Network Quality Information Display" settings.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
  * The "Request Password" button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.

Always On Display
- Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)

Samsung keyboard
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
- Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
- The search function of the "Manage Input Languages" screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.

Camera
- The Pro Video feature has been enhanced.
- Enhanced camera features. : Extended recording time of Single Take, etc.
- Improved the quality and stability of the camera.

- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.

The security of your device has been improved.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what about wirless dex ?
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
no dex support ... not sure why samsung ignored note 10 lite and s10 lite for dex support
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
and even pro video mode features are limited ...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
very bad ...because i thought it's built-in feature of 2.5 ..just like 2.1 single take
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
but when it will come then please flash the software don't simply update via mobile data or wifi to avoid possible software loop hole 👌👍
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yes I does the same ... 😊
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
oh your device already received? great news .... I thought will be received soon👌😛
0 Likes
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
it was expected that there will be no wireless or wired dex support because there is hardware limitations.. but should have give full pro mode as no limitations atleast shutter speed control for photo mode.

My personal request to s10lite owners to write a mail to service head samsung about this matter, though I know it means nothing, but still we should submit our proposal to them.
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I don't think any hardware limitations since it is wireless now... but samsung just want to keep dex only to proper flagship devices ...
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Right maybe... we all should write a mail about these few issues to them