Original topic:

S10+ FOR SELL - URGENT (#BoycottExynosChipset)

(Topic created on: 04-26-2020 10:36 PM)
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Community Members, anyone interested in purchasing S10+, decided to sell it for the below reasons: 

1. Exynos Chipset: The worst chip ever in any smartphone. Why the fxxk Samsung uses Exynos chips for Indian market, even though India is the biggest market for any smartphone companies.  

Cons of Exynos chip: 

- Worst battery performance 
-  Camera quality and image processing is extremely poor in comparison to Snapdragon chipset.
- Performance is average, similar to phones with range 18k INR
- Phone dialler speed is extremely slow
- Apps like Paytm gets crash most of the times
- Heavy games like Pubg faces extreme lag and **bleep** drops on highest settings. 
- Feels like using some chinese phones. Performance and camera is similar to Redmi Note series...

2. Doesn't feel like using premium flagship phone after spending 75K INR. 
3. Redmi Note 8 pro has the same camera quality in 90% cases, seriously samsung??
4. File processing, data retrieving and processing types of tasks are extremely slow because of Exynos versions.  
5. Poor chip quality results into phone heating. 
6. Atleast 2 times  a day charging is required even when set on Medium Power Saving mode. 
7. For Optimised and High speed mode, phone doesn't last for more than 6-7 hours.

Even S20 series is facing the same problems and all the smartphone experts have the same opinion regarding camera and exynos chipset. Pls improve urself if u really want to compare ur phone with Apple and Huawei.  

We will boycott all the upcoming Samsung S and Note series if they will be using Exynos version in it. 

#BoycottExynosChipset #StopExynosInIndia #StopFooling

15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
dekhiye ie snapdragon best and exynos is Bogus ie me nehi samajhta hoon..ho sakta hain snapdragon is good over exynos but exynos utna bhi **bleep** nehi hain ...mera to aaj tak pubg, cod ie Sab game lag nehi kia...even you believe it or not it's never lag in my old note 3 also....exynos ka bhi kuch features hain jo snapdragon se accha hain....lekin exynos or snapdragon koi bhi device lag ho sakta hain agar kisi ne simply software mobile data se download kare toh.....ie procedure or recommended nehi hain
0 Likes
ganeshk94
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
s10 series is better buddy than S20 series. Don't sell it , Better use it
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hey m not going wid any S or Note series. I am quitting Samsung premium phones. ye srif naam ke flagship hai. M going for Apple now..
Pavit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hey, Please spread my message and contact me on ilovesonipat@gmail.com . we'll make a group and I'll lead it all you need is to support me by signing that we want refund of money. if Samsung will not give us refund then I'll drag them to court. email me on ilovesonipat@gmail.com and then I'll provide a Whatsapp group join. ok copy and paste my message everywhere. se want money back
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
sure will do that..
0 Likes
Pavit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
0 Likes