Hello Community Members, anyone interested in purchasing S10+, decided to sell it for the below reasons:
1. Exynos Chipset: The worst chip ever in any smartphone. Why the fxxk Samsung uses Exynos chips for Indian market, even though India is the biggest market for any smartphone companies.
Cons of Exynos chip:
- Worst battery performance
- Camera quality and image processing is extremely poor in comparison to Snapdragon chipset.
- Performance is average, similar to phones with range 18k INR
- Phone dialler speed is extremely slow
- Apps like Paytm gets crash most of the times
- Heavy games like Pubg faces extreme lag and **bleep** drops on highest settings.
- Feels like using some chinese phones. Performance and camera is similar to Redmi Note series...
2. Doesn't feel like using premium flagship phone after spending 75K INR.
3. Redmi Note 8 pro has the same camera quality in 90% cases, seriously samsung??
4. File processing, data retrieving and processing types of tasks are extremely slow because of Exynos versions.
5. Poor chip quality results into phone heating.
6. Atleast 2 times a day charging is required even when set on Medium Power Saving mode.
7. For Optimised and High speed mode, phone doesn't last for more than 6-7 hours.
Even S20 series is facing the same problems and all the smartphone experts have the same opinion regarding camera and exynos chipset. Pls improve urself if u really want to compare ur phone with Apple and Huawei.
We will boycott all the upcoming Samsung S and Note series if they will be using Exynos version in it.
apple ip 68 water resistant fail hain....Steve jobs jab jinda tha..tab apple accha tha..tim came apple also died....I am using apple macbook you can say it's good but not apple's recent devices...because I am also using apple 8 and my brother using 10 .....not hilarious performance...but you can say they never hanged and have smooth gaming performance..s10+ is also good device but maximum people suffer the issues which you have maintained it's because they simply update software through mobile data which is not recommended and procedure....allaways try to flash firmware after taking backup then you will feel the difference....I allaways follow that rules so no problem in my s9 also
@interchupipi: My only point is why there is distinction b/w Indian market and other market. Why samsung doesn't use SD chip for Indians, just because India is the biggest market so they will use their own third class chip to reduce the overall cost and earn more profit. If I m spending 75000, i would b expecting everything best in class from mid and low budget phones. YouTube p number of videos hai jisme unhone difference dikhaya hai...and everyone says...exynos k benchamrk babut neeche hai and yehi reason hai ki iski image quality nd processing based task r worse.. But SD based S10 series are really best in the market...no doubt..just questioning y dey r still using Exynos for Indians...
See the latest poll result from Android Authority... maximum number of people are opting One Plus over S series because OnePlus uses Snapdragon chipset...no doubt in coming time maximum Indians will definitely choose OP phones as their primary choice...