Original topic:

S10 Battery drain after ANDROID 11(One UI 3) UPDATE

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 10:06 PM)
PriyanshVarma
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My Galaxy S10 is draining its battery very fast after the android 11 update.....it's very frustrating!!! Before the update, my device lasted the whole day....now i have to charge it twice and sometimes three times a day😫

I hope SAMSUNG does something in the future updates for S10 series.... this is very disappointing Samsung...Do something!!🥲
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Its the wrong plase to post this.... go to "Get help" section in samsung memder.... and "report " to samsung .... then samsung add all features on next update for you ... 😁😁😁❤❤❤
PriyanshVarma
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Ty😅👍
TalkingDynamo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung and many other brand does the same thing when ever new update is released this same problem with Apple too..
After every new update developers removed essential features from devices which we are using in day to day life,

Just like they have removed "Only Allowed Devices" from Wifi Hotspot section

THE MAJOR CHANGE THEY HAVE DEGRADED QUALITY OF IMAGE AFTER UI 1 AND ANDROID 10, before average image size use to be more than 6 mb or more than 15 mb where as now its not more than 3 mb even in good exposure of sunlight outdoor.

And also now we can not turn on Wifi and Wifi Hotspot at the same time how stupid developers are.
These are the 3 major Stupid things in Samsung S series of premium smartphone which I know.

And yes good thing is they have increased the security things in Phone.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ItsOver9000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Seriously in 2021 you guys don't know what's going on with this it's called planned obsolescence the update is purposely draining your battery so you think there's something wrong with your phone so that you'll go buy a new phone instead of keeping this 2-year-old phone

vooxo
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I'm also experiencing faster drain after a december 2021 update.

Yup, the phone is >=2 years old now, Samsung wants us to buy a new one...

Fokkers!

0 Likes