Original topic:

🎊🎉S10 Android pie getting Slowfie features🎊🎉

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 02:34 PM)
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
The Galaxy S10 series is receiving a new software update in some countries today, and it brings a couple of new features. These features include the ability to take slow motion videos with the front camera, a function called Auto Hotspot that lets you share your phone’s internet connection with other devices logged into the same Samsung account, and improved fingerprint recognition. The update also adds Media and Devices buttons to the notification shade to allow users to control external devices (such as TVs and Bluetooth devices) from a central location.

It continues to impress us how Samsung has been pushing out updates packed with new features – some of which debuted on the Galaxy Note 10/10+ – to the Galaxy S10 lineup. The last major Galaxy S10 update, for example, brought multiple Galaxy Note 10 camera features, and now, the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ are receiving new functionality that we thought was supposed to be introduced with the Android 10/One UI 2.0 update – such as slow motion recording with the front camera. This is the kind of after-sales support people expect when they buy a flagship smartphone, and the Korean giant seems determined to deliver.

24 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro sidhabhi I am not supported Samsung for what they had did in the software side I still dont understand why Samsung is not listening to consumers
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung ke pheech wade mien zada paise are hain kya jo humere ek bhi baat nahi sun raha
0 Likes
Galaxy S
That comment was not for you..👍🌝
0 Likes
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
sidhabhi tht too I ws also saying...if both pie and android 10 will hv same features then whts the use
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am also not protecting Samsung for what they had did in pie os oreo os was great I loved the oreo os it completely had many features than this pie samsung need to realise its mistake of removing every feature that were useful but Samsung isn't listening on contrary I used apple iphone 11pro for 1 month tandem thing is when I launched the complaint of software they did actually listened to me corrected the software but Samsung isn't listening well to customers dont think that I am with samsung or any other company the thing is these markets should had listened to customers
0 Likes