Original topic:

S10+ : Amazon prime HD streaming problem

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 05:09 PM)
KpRthd
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
When am I going get resolution for my problem ?

Even after submission of error report and sending feedback the only answer to my query was to clear cache of app and clear data.

Reset app settings or better to do a factory reset.

This is not what I expect to resolve my problem. Using a S10+ I expect Samsung should listen to its customers and provide resolution for the problem.

It is frustrating to see SD quality video on S10+ when previously you are used to HD 1080p video streaming.
7 Comments
DP0936
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here Bro there is no proper reply & useful support for this problem
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The stream quality is now shifted in settings of the amazon prime app.
Go to the settings (Down right)
Stream And Download
Streaming Quality
Select Best.
0 Likes
KpRthd
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
already tried that, even after that HD 1080p quality is not available.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Just Now checked with my another phone. There too HD mode is not being visible. So the problem seems to be with Amazon videos
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Wait. The resolution will come from Amazon's end.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

We apologize for your inconvenience caused to you.  

We would like to inform you tha this device is not compatible to play HDR videos on Amazon Prime Videos.

Hence we have noted down this feedback. We highly appreciate your suggestion as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
KpRthd
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am not at all satisfied by this answer to my query, how come prime video is not supported in HD 1080p where as Netflix is supported for the same ?

The device I am using is S10+ if that is not supported and samsung A30 is supported then Samsung should stop selling S10+ !!!
0 Likes