Original topic:

S10 After August Software Update Lines on screen, blinks the screen

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 09:03 PM)
blessyb
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi All,

After updating my Samsung S10 on Aug26,2020, the screen starts showing lines and blinks after locking the phone.

When the brightness is lowered to the minimum, lines on the screen disappear.

Security Patch Update : 01- August-2020

0 Likes
5 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
After update many mobile faced this issue if wait for next update or go to service center reinstall software
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
what the hell is samsung doing with their software?! they bringing new bugs and problems each fricking updates!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
same issue faced by my, the black lines are so annoying, when you increase brightness they are gone and when you decrease leass than 10% then also. Moreover the yellow tint on screen this is really bad. updated on 6th August since then facing this issue.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I have started facing the same issue while browsing in dark mode in apps☹, disabling dark mode sometimes cures this problem.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness.

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings > General Management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes