Original topic:

S 22 ultra gets silent frequently.

(Topic created on: 10-17-2022 09:00 PM)
smritisankar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Sir,
 I would like to express regarding my device problem. I have received pre-booked S 22 ultra having ONE UI 4.00 along with android 12 of memory 12GB/512GB phantom Black and also galaxy smart watch 4. I was very much happy with this set which was topmost android flagship phone and also best quality of camera which beat iphone 13 pro.

Recently updated through OTA ONE Samsung UI 5.00 and android 13 ( Beta) version. After update one major problem has been noticed which described as bellow.
 During play of any audio news or music the handset automatically gets silent/ mute which is very much disappointing and disgusting. I would request to samsung authority to solve the problem as early as possible. And also improve the refresh rate which is not up to the mark as iphone . Try to improve it .
 It is to be mentioned that , I am a SAMSUNG lover , after using iphone 6 moved to samsung S 8, S10+ ,A 22 5G, Note 20 ultra 5G, S 20 FE 5G and latest S 22 ultra .
 Maximum home appliances I preffred SAMSUNG. 
 I have done hard and soft reset and as advice in youtube , unfortunately no fruitful result found . 
 So again requesting to solve the problem as early as possible. 
 I am very much hopeful that SAMSUNG will look after the matter seriously.
 But for this drawback 
1 Comment
Galaxy S
Check apps settings or any routines running in the background

Or Once perform reset apps preferences

Settings>apps>click 3 dots at the top>select reset apps preferences

Note: This will change all settings to default
0 Likes