Original topic:

S 20 fe (4g)

(Topic created on: 05-28-2021 10:18 PM)
sudip8637
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
When i playing games like "Call of Duty" the phone heating up 35° to 46° with in only 5 or 6mins of gameing.is it normal??we pay almost 40k for this phone.so why we take this isuue??oneplus or chines brand never do this.so why samsung you do this.plzzz fix the issue 🙏 🙏.either i switch others brand for ony you samsung you and i never came back samsung promise.
 Thankx samsung india.

7 Comments
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Exynos 990 is a failure #Samsung_India
RĒBĒL
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Temp is okay unless you are in a.c room
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Heating issue and battery draining issue is common for s20 fe users brother. They can't be able to fix this issue may be. There is no May Security patch available for us too.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yes same problem with mine and my phone sometimes gets even hotter, the point where I can't even touch it and feel the heat.
sudip8637
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Plzz bro report this..(Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).me and my friends aslo report this..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I've done this in past, I even got a call my support. They'll just say us to do a factory reset and I've done that and ntg helps. This processor just gets hot. Ntg can be done, just wasted 43k
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes