Original topic:

S 20 PLUS WASTED

(Topic created on: 08-22-2020 09:10 PM)
Pulack85
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Have very poor battery back , done the various steps told by samsung support team 
Waste phone dont buy it , 4 hrs screen on time max without Bluetooth and gps shame on samsung 
7 Comments
RAVI1000
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
my galaxy m11 give me 6 hrs of battary with 40 % charge
i think in your s20 background apps are running
0 Likes
vijeshpatel
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i have same problem. but now fix it if you have battery problems then visit samsung galary may be its help better
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
may be you simply update software by using mobile data or wifi. if it's like that then this will happened only because Samsung provides non A B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A B partition Type hence simply update brings software holes over software and create various types of issues in devices....one and only recommend and proper process is install software via smart switch or odin flash or through authorised service center
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am facing heating issues from day one and Samsung has failed to provide any solution to my problem since more than a month now
Galaxy S
These devices have hardware problems so they can't be fixed tbh.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
S20 series is pure sht bro. Luckily got rid of my S20+.

And the worst thing is SAMSUNG never even admitted their fault and made users feel like idiots.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below step given below:-

- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes