Original topic:

Review of S21 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 09:25 PM)
srivats02
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
One of the reasons that concerns me is that I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G , Graphite Black at 53000 rupees , and to be honest I am more or less satisfied with this product, two things that I have noticed are that the skin color processing that the phone does is making every skin tone look a bit pale , and when you will swipe to recent apps just for a second the camera will show the real skin tone , which made me realise the potential of the camera and the actual selfies i was getting were not upto the mark , I'd request samsung developers to look into this and focus on the nanosecond skin tone while going to the recent apps window . The other thing that has disappointed me is that there are zero complimentary/introductory offers on this product , even the newly launched A seriesodel A73 5G has an offer of ₹500 for Galaxy Buds Live, while the S22 and S22 ultra have buds and galaxy watch offers . The S21 FE although a very capable device , feels a lot less rewarding purchase . Its my humble request for Team Samsung to look into this matter and let all the S21 FE owners at least get a chance to avail offers on Buds Or Galaxy watch as we want to get into the Samsung ecosystem.
Thanks and Regards
Srivats Gopal
4 Comments
Savannah
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Does YouTube work fine? In my phone it keeps freezing. Sometimes i am unable to watch any video, keeps buffering. And since other media apps work fine, it means issue is only with YouTube. I have updated the app to latest version.
Previously i had s10 lite, never faced such issue 🤦🏽
Srivathsa_95
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Yes iam facing youtube issue since 20 days not sure after March 2022 security update... First voice is playing after 5 seconds video will be playing. Even this issue exist when we fast forward/ revind videos. I have already posted this issue in forum. Couple of people commented that they were also facing this issue.
Note: I have found one temporary solution for this, long press youtube app -> click on settings & clear the cache. If it doesn't work then restart device. But as I said this is not exact solution it would again start struck/freeze after 20 mins...
Rey1405
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
After March update I am facing the same issue with my s21fe
cs_member8
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes