Original topic:

Review of S20+ May Update.

(Topic created on: 05-23-2021 02:42 PM)
Raja15
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After the may security update what I felt is that now after having everything turned on without keeping any app in deep sleep or without any kind of optimisation and i do have dual sims vodafone (which reception is really poor at my place and another one esim which is jio) . I do long call sessions, and currently running in WQHD+, Samsung has optimized the battery really well i got around 6h:20 min SOT. Earlier i used to get maximum of 4h 30min of SOT in FHD+ 60HZ and thats too with optimization and all. But this time they nailed it also. And touchwood i never had heating issue with my S20+ and what i feel after this update it became more better now. And i can feel some performance improvements(animations and all).
 I hope they keep our S20+ like this for coming 2-3 years (atleast till our last security update ). 

What do you felt after this months update. 

P.S- Now after seeing the graph some will tell that i have charged my device in middle but when it was at 92% I charged it to 98% and thats why I said that 6h sot. Not considering the 20 mins more. 

5 Comments
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes, I felt the same as well. Less worry from battery perspective. Although I didnt changed any settings , like full hd+ res, 60 Hz etc.. getting 6 plus hrs SOT with 21 hrs standby. Thats commendable. Hope samsung keeps up this quality for longer time to keep or retain the users.
0 Likes
Raja15
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yah. Now atleast i Don't have to worry about the battery.
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Even I agree it's improved lot specially with mobile data
0 Likes
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
This is 7 days SOT brother..just touch the last 7 days and you will get since full charge SOT of that day.
0 Likes
Raja15
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
For your information this is already selected as Since Last Full Charge and you can see above and it's showing the SOT since my last full charge. And if you are telling me to select that last 7 days option it will show me the SOT of today i.e from 0:00 to 23:59 (of a single day) which won't count the full charge SOT. For example in case i charged the device upto 100% today at 10pm in night) and use it for 1hr(let's say from 10:30 to 11:30) and then keep it and sleep and then again use it next day morning or until next charge.
In this case it won't take that 1hr SOT in consideration which i used since last charge.