Original topic:

Request for Android Pie OS (with One UI) in Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge

(Topic created on: 09-20-2019 05:18 PM)
saritha1729
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy S7 was released by you nearly 3 years ago  with Initial Operating system as Android 6.0.1 "Marshmallow" (with Touchwiz 6) and then it was major update to Android 7.0 "Nougat" with Samsung Experience 8.0 (modified Touchwiz Grace UX) and currently it is running on Android 8.0 "Oreo" with Samsung Experience 9.0. As you know that the latest Android OS is Android 10 and you have been working on it in your Flagship phones such as Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ and even the latest Note series, we atleast want an final Android Pie and Complete One UI update in the flagship - Samsung Galaxy S7 (and also the S7 Edge) which I have been enjoying! I feel that Android Pie and One UI will make the phone much better! Hope you understand me and even reply me!
13 Comments
jaguar1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the s8 should also get the same because Google offers android q to even the oldest pixels
saritha1729
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I feel that the S8 must have been running on Android Pie right now 🤔. Isn't it ??
YAGNESH7
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
bro Samsung phones will get only 3years of software updates bro
saritha1729
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Even if it is so, why is the Android Security Patch Level still April 1, 2018 ??
jaguar1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ya
aadi23
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No i dont have question, i want to request samsung please add s8 plus in android 10 one UI 2.0 update list
jaguar1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the s8 should worth of its money Rs64000
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I already hate one ui and I always will have the regret in my whole life that why the **bleep** did I upgrade the to one ui
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
bro 1st the thing has you already got two Android OS updates so Don't Dream for Pie because your update Schedule is over now
Samsung provides two major OS Updates to its flagship & Midrange Smartphone
Now Only you can expect Security Patch Updates
That's It😄