Original topic:

Removing features on every update

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 08:26 PM)
JatinRaikwar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
They removing features on every  update 

1. Before that i am able to change individual app sound through volume button menu but they remove in update. 
2. Removed edge lighting feature through which we can change edge color.
3. Facing leg while playing games without power saving mode.
4. Consuming lots of battery .
5. Heat while using camera or on normal mode and enhanced processing mode.

Didn't expect these type of things with a biggest brand..😔

Device : Samsung Galaxy S20+

13 Comments
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello JatinRaikwar bro . If Samsung gave Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor on there S Series and Note Series instead of Exynos than there will be no issues . But Samsung only uses Exynos Processor on there S Series and Note Series in India . I am using Samsung Galaxy A70 Smartphone in India with Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 4G Chipset bro . I face no issues now because of Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset bro 😋 👍 🙏 🙏 .
0 Likes
JatinRaikwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I agree with you , but it's doesn't matter we paid a lot to buy flagship level phone and what we get heating issue , why this my brothers Oneplus 7Pro perform better than my S20 plus in terms of performance , battery backup is weak , heat while charging , using camera , without power saver mode and on high-performance mode ,this is pathetic brother..
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello JatinRaikwar bro . I totally agree you . Wait i will talk to Samsung on this issue . Please tell me the whole issue you are experiencing on your Flagship Samsung Galaxy S20+ 4G Exynos Indian Variant of India bro ? 🤔 .
0 Likes
JatinRaikwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes Indian 4g Variant of S20 plus , Heating issue ,lag while playing games , heating while charging , heating on normal as well as high performance mode , weak battery backup and runs lot of application in background ..
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello JatinRaikwar bro . According to Samsung Sure Sir , I have escalated your concern on the top priority list as well as to the concerned department , they will definitely work on it . We are thankful to you for sharing your feedback honestly with us . As you are our valuable customer , your satisfaction is our prime priority . Please wait for next update bro 😋👍🙏🙏 .
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You can't expect anything beyond a certain limit from the S20+.
It has got Samsung's worst flagship Processor, Exynos 990. Its well known for easily heating up and throttling, and for poor battery backup. Its a hardware level issue.

It was a huge failure for samsung that they had to shut down their Mongoose department.

The US version of S20+ performs normally, since it has got Snapdragon processor. Should have gone for that or S20 FE 5G (it has Snapdragon for Indian Unit too)

This is samsung, never choose samsung again.
DeepanshGoyal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Individual app sound comes through sound assistant app, you can download that in galaxy store and edge light changed setting position to notification and then select brief in that, then you can use edge light.
0 Likes
JatinRaikwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I already have sound assistant app before update i can chnage individual sound through volume up down keys but now it decreases master volume,
0 Likes
DeepanshGoyal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Uninstall and install sound assistant again
0 Likes