Original topic:

Regarding Wifi Calling

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 02:11 PM)
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Do anyone have the feature of Wifi calling in your phone?
In my phone (S8) only for name sake it's available and when I tried to use the feature I can't. Feeling so bitter about this experience. Nowadays network connectivity is also poor so that I try to switch using Wifi calling... Please help me if someone knows how to use this feature 

Thanks in Advance, 
Ashwin S
12 Comments
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I am using S20 Plus and WiFi Calling feature works ok for me . I honestly did not feel any major difference that calls were more clearer when compared to cellular network . One thing is that calls get instantly connected not delay in connecting . 1 major issue which I am facing while making WiFi calls or cellular calls is that calls get automatically disconnected after 50 minutes or 1 hours which is quite frustrating .
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
firstly you should have a wifi....secondly you should then make calls using the wi fi calling facility....its works well and true hd
0 Likes
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Which phone and network you are using with?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
wifi calling depends on wifi calling network providers only
0 Likes
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yah I know that bro , which phone and network you are using with...
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung a50s and wifi is hathway....no problems hd calls
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
airtel is the service provider and network is bad
0 Likes
Galaxy S
First of all to use WiFi Calling currently, you'll need either Jio or Airtel as your service provider in India.

Secondly, turn on WiFi Calling from notification panel.

When you're connected to a WiFi network, the Calling symbol will have a small WiFi icon as well as the network symbol.

One downside of using WiFi Calling is you can't record the call using built-in recorder.

I hope you got your answer and don't forget to accept solution so as to help others too.

Thank you.
MSushant
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I cannot see anh option or icon anywhere. I have Airtel Fiber.
0 Likes