Original topic:

Regarding Recent buying experience from Samsung Shop App(Galaxy S22+)

(Topic created on: 09-22-2022 11:06 PM)
SammysGalaxy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Well I got a S22+ (256GB) from Samsung Shop app at an incredible price of 60.3k... Was elated to the fact that it was my first Samsung Flagship as I was previously using a OnePlus 7 Pro...The delivery was quite fast and furious too..Was pleasantly surprised to see an Indian retail unit with the latest manufacturing date on it..As I opened the device the device was in perfect condition....Then I proceeded to Set up my device and used it till the evening.. 

Then came a disappointment that I didn't expect from Samsung..There was a defect around my Camera cutout which looked like light bleeding in the edges and a small burnin in the display which could only be seen during night with the help of Google Chrome app and any greyish black background.WANTED TO KNOW FROM ANY S22+ USERS AROUND WHETHER THEY ALSO HAVE THAT ISSUE IN THEIR DISPLAY OR NOT??...I couldn't ignore it as it give me OCD...I have attached pictures for the reference...Have already mailed Samsung regarding this issue as Samsung has a very tedious 14 days replacement whereone needs to visit a service centre to get a DOA(Dead on arrival) certificate...There is also the issue of my location which doesn't have any Setvice Centres near 100kms of my vicinity...Let's see what occurs...
Will edit my experience regarding replacement here..

EDIT:--- The display issue has been resolved completely as it was a software bug....now it's as perfect as new....the display healed itself... don't know how but i have used the device for some days....The pixels of display may have refreshed...

8 Comments
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think you have to do a 100km road trip... This is definitely a manufacturing issue..
SammysGalaxy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They also told me that a technician can come an visit too to give the DOA...Anyways wanted to trust the MADE IN INDIA tag...ab toh mushkil hai . 😂 😂....But As impressive the screen is , the defect can not be easily seen during day...
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I hope your problem will get resolved, but you would have gone for iphone...

Samsung has stopped providing quality products though increasing the price exponentially...
SammysGalaxy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes TRUE.. but I already owned some of Samsung products before....If I had gone for apple I may had to shell out extra for their ecosystem....Maybe in the future...But not now....
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yea I feel that, I have galaxy watch and buds but they do work quiet nicely with iphone.... Just the windows integration through itunes is bad apart from that everything is flawless...

Btw, I own a s21 plus from last year's pre booking and I am regretting owning it...

Was about to sell my phone and wanted to buy iphone but out of nowhere my screen stopped working, only the amoled part... for which i have to shed 13k now i am stuck with this phone
SammysGalaxy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
**bleep**.... Horrendous experience...If you can repair the screen at a lower price then it would make sense to not spend much to buy new phone as reparing may take around 11k...see Samsung site for repair cost...not that the motherboard is dead then that would make a complete different proposition...
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Got my screen changed from Samsung at 13k spend....
0 Likes
Pratik31
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is that issue is still present??
0 Likes