Original topic:

Regarding New Mobile

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 11:27 PM)
sidanashubham
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hello i am a samsung user since samsung wave y (bada os) and currently i am using galaxy s9 plus now i am planning to change the mobile should i go for galaxy s20 or oneplus 8 pro
I know i shouldn't ask this in the samsung forum but the issues coming in galaxy s20 binds me to ask at last money matters to me if there is anyone who can guide?
17 Comments
CipherF10
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
oneplus 8 pro definitely without any doubt. you can see no one is happy with their s20.
Galaxy S
Ohh really? to bhai aapke paas hi theka hai Flagship phones ka.. First use "Flagship" S20 like a Flagship. then comment back. and why u lie to a user just to please Samsung..
Jeet9t
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bro... one plus 8 pro le lo bhut aacha device ha or processor v don't buy Samsung mobiles worst processor Exynos & Snapdragon & kirin & Mediatek processor excellent performance
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung S20 is better in every aspects including the price. Buying one S20 is investing a huge money. Fist determine the reasons why you need a phone. If the reasons are satisfied by One Plus then, I thi I u should go for it. or if u need a serious flagship model then go for S20. but if u go for S20 try to get the sd version. and if u can't, then try considering using your note 9 for one year and wait for S21 which is tipped to come with an advanced Exynos chip which is tipped to be faster than sd.
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
also if u are in dire need of a phone in this year only, consider waiting for Galaxy Note 20 to be announced
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
if u want phone which heats up alot, no timely updates, in 2 yrs no value then Samsung... Go for 1+8 pro....get updates till 4yrs..with fluid OS..
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Don't be so confident of op8pro,it has its own issues ,check their forums,both phones are different,for camera I would say s20 would be better,image processing of samsung is miles ahead than OnePlus and 8pro is no exception inspite of having new sensors,if your priorities are gaming and just a fast phone then look for OnePlus otherwise s20 is good also,also for how long do you plan to use the phone is important

sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

I am not a samsung loyalist but samsung is still a bigger brand than OnePlus and quality definitely differs,coming from 7t to S10 lite ,I still find oxygen is to be bland there is no point in having so much raw power if you don't have the features to utilise it,my personal liking towards oneui is more,it feels balanced

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
go for pixel....it's because it's actually not a good decision to purchase a donkeship device like s20 by selling a true flagship s9 plus....s9 and note9 was last true legendary flagship Samsung has ever made..it's have iris, have intelligent scan like strong biometric. have heartrate monitor sensor..best camera lence aperture...I think it's one kind of loosing something if you sell it