Original topic:

Reg: My Samsung Galaxy S20+ Heating issues

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 10:09 PM)
Apputihor
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Members,

This is my second post. The earlier discussion was regarding Battery Back-up. This time it is regarding the Device Heating Issue.

I am having the Exynos version of Galaxy S20+ mobile. I could see that when ever I open the camera app and click just one or two pics or just record a vedio for 20 secs my mobile is heating up like anything. The volume rocker button and the area near to the rear camera is getting heated up like anything. Same is the case if I use my front/rear camera. Is it something due to the camera app or it is due to some other issue.

Is all the S20+ users facing the same issue or is it this specific only to my device. Should I check my mobile handset with any Samsung service center ???

Expecting members comments and support to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance...
8 Comments
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Im also facing the same issue
0 Likes
Rolith
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Probably wait for some update i guess, as many people are facing the same issues. I'm sure Samsung will pass some update to fix it.
Apputihor
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, l am waiting for the same. Since the USP for this mobile series was camera and that itself having some issue then i guess Samsung must be working something in backend to fix this ASAP.
Nozy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have also same problem and I visit service center they keep my mobile for 7 days and after that give me reply it is normal..

Now samsung do something to solve heating problems, as it is not expected in flagship mobile
0 Likes
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's a common problem... Wait for updates from Samsung
0 Likes
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro the problem is in exynos chip. I'm S9 user and have the same issue. when i use camera app just for some time it heat up like anything 🙃. it's not a software issue it's hardware one which can't be resolved with software update. Better get any phone with snapdragon chip or go with IOS.
0 Likes
Deepaksweb
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I am facing the same issue.. what should I do.. just purchased it 3 days ago.. really dispointed, it is my first flagship phone. Just feel, wasted my hard earned money.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:

>>Close background running apps.

Follow the link for more details:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes