Original topic:

Recall - Galaxy S20 and Note 20 Series

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 12:56 AM)
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung should recall and refund all phones running off Exynos 990.
I am an ardent Samsung fan and seeing how abysmal these phones are they truly don't represent what Samsung has been able to establish.
The processor is not able to perform to it's expected output, Heating issues are unreasonable and camera continues to fail.
Just because Note 7 exploded you chose to recall it globally but what about this ticking oven in hand?

PS : Yes, I have done cache wipe, background control and battery usage limit locks. But am I really required to do that after paying almost a lac? 
10 Comments
Galaxy S
My note 20 ultra sometimes heats like an iron and I would use it to iron my clothes🤣. Exynos 990 is inbuilt room heater but, don't worry because exynos is improving it's chips and architecture.
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
😂😂😂
dentomatics
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣
kanujadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you are right bro.. i am also face same issue in s20
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question)  so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samytech1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

My Bluetooth is not working good what should I do?

0 Likes
Members_TKCifjk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

you absolutely right i have the same problem with my note20

i went to service center they told me its normal 

don't use 5G he check my phone he says its just normal temperature i told he you are very funny i have removed sim card form the phone no any app inside still temperature is 40 when you use it jump to 45-48c i call Samsung middle east if you are not changing phone i will brake it in front of your shop and i will take video for that 

0 Likes
shelley8904
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I agree. I am a longtime Samsung fan, however, the issues I'm having with the S20 are ridiculous, and my phone is just over 3 months old. Gets hot, the screen shakes, my touch screen doesn't work half the time...and on top of everything else, the camera lens cracked for absolutely no reason.  Apparently it's a flaw. Definitely should be recalled. I'm a long time customer with 4 Samsung on my account.