Original topic:

Reasons to be a fan of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 04:32 PM)
AravindM
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I've been using Samsung mobiles since 2017...infact all the personal mobiles that I've had till now has been Samsung itself...I had my dads old grand duos during my 12th std...then Samsung guru...the now I currently I'm using Samsung Galaxy J8..all I mean to say is that's I've had been a huge happy customer/fan of Samsung mobiles since I've started using the Samsung mobiles...
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy s20FE...the 6.5" AMOLED falt display is quite aesthetic I personally am a big fan of flat screen display...its quite comfortable and pleasing...camera is pretty amazing with 8mp telephoto with space zoom and 48mp wide and ultra wide cam in the rear part and 32 mp front cam..has snapdragon 865..has big battery capacity of 4500mah and the wireless charging is something I've never used but only heard about...It could also charge other similar wireless devices like buds.....this much features are more than enough to impress me ..and it would so great if I could have this model by my side.. and yeah I dont actually know how I got lucky to get the cloud navy blue colour...its my personel favourite colour..even my present j8 is dark blue..which quite resembles to the navy blue colour...
1 Comment
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
🧢 #GalaxyS20FE #CloudNavy 🧢
0 Likes