Original topic:

Re: S9 + NOT FAST CHARGING

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 05:16 PM)
adilbadashaha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

my phone is not using fast charging since yesterday .. i tried to reconnecting it the other way and it shows fast charging for sometime and after a few min it shows cable charging.. try rebooting, tried clearing the cache, tried clearing the port, tried different cable , tried charging it with power bank, nothing seems to work... can anybody help?

6 Comments
Samsung_lmTteaC
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
same here..wat to do then
0 Likes
adilbadashaha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Buddy im here to find the same answer.. i guess we'll have to wait till someone blesses us with the solution

0 Likes
kdr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
facing the same issue
kdr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
try using other cable or try to connect the same cable by removing and inserting multiple times. one or the other time it will work. it worked for me. hope this helps
adilbadashaha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Ya it does happen randomly.. buy this is my daily driver.. try multiple time every time you need to charge is quite cumbersome 

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please be assured and to resolve "charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1.  Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2. Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

Note: Kindly open Device care from settings > Battery > Tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > Select settings > Enable fast cable charging.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern." 
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes