Original topic:

RECIVED A CALL FROM SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 07:05 PM)
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Am glade I recived a call from Samsung, they will take to the service center and let me know. Hope everything fix..

Those whom are confused about this post, please check my previous posts for better understanding 
13 Comments
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi, What you did ? How did they contact you ? Even i am waiting for the same issue to get fixed. Hope we had the conversation in the othet chat about the same black crush problem
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I roasted them on twitter by tagging samsung and other samsung twitter accounts. And all the tech influences like MKBHD, UNBOXING THEROPY, GURUJI, GEEK ETC.. SO THEY REPLYED ME ON TWITTER FOR MY CONTACT, AND I GOT CALL TODAY EVENING
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
kindly update as soon as your problem gets fixed . Many are in line for same.
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I told them to replace the screen.. Will see what's gona happent.. I will keep update here
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes please. Please dont allow them to flash os again or do factory reset. They already did for me and it is not the solution
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Did you have a complient registered number with you
0 Likes
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes i have it. I will get it for you
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro, just tweet it, go to service center again tomorrow get a new complient number. And tweet that samsung is refuse to change the defected display.... Explain everything there with photo, location, and complient number.. And tag all the famous tech reviews and samsung
0 Likes
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Please let us know what fixed the issue. My warranty also is about to expire so can't afford to change the dispaly panel and all
0 Likes