Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

R4000 Samsung Online Store S24 voucher

(Topic created on: 02-20-2024 10:24 PM)
Samesong
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I would like to know if I qualify for the R4000 Samsung Online Store voucher. I traded in my S10 for the S24+ on contract from MTN. Has anyone redeemed the R4000 voucher or know how to go about getting it?

I did chat to 2 Samsung consultants,the first did say that I have to wait 14 business days to qualify for the voucher which would them appear on my 'Voucher' section on my profile. The second consultant advised that Samsung no longer offers that option.

Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Check samsungs website, you need to buy the phone from the online store. The promo only applies there. Your trade in only gives you discount on your contract or a pay out pending on your devices trade in value.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Toiletpot
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am still waiting for mine as well, pre-ordered from the samsung store. Consultant advised it should arrive today. Nothing as of yet.
Solution
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Check samsungs website, you need to buy the phone from the online store. The promo only applies there. Your trade in only gives you discount on your contract or a pay out pending on your devices trade in value.
Samesong
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I suspected that was the case. I was just surprised when the Samsung consultant advised that I would have been able to redeem it even after I notified him that I had taken the phone on contract with MTN.
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Every vendor/store has their own promo these days. Samsung got too much flack in recent years by customers waiting on their freebies. Probably why the most benefits run via their online store now.