Original topic:

Query to Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 04:16 PM)
D3B
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
1.Why after paying same amount of money for s20 or s10 or s9 we get exynos varient till from last 3 year and USA CAN now even SOUTH KOREA get the snap dragon varient After paying same money we get low performance where the good performance available at same cost just a country base discrimination is this why?

2.Answer us that is Samsung make whole smart phone in india or like other companie Xiaomi they also assembled only is there PCB board manufactured here. SAMSUNG have world largest plant in INDIA but why till now it is more dependent on Vietnam why most case it showed made in vietnam?

If the next flagship also give the same result as the last s20+ in the chip based efficiency then Samsung will lost it's one Fanboy i guess not only the number will be huge as your shareholders also warned you gyz Change the chip or make it at the same level for a price 90000+ i need the best handset not the garbage one i am planning for upgrade to ney model but now i will not upgrade wait for next year flagship make it or i have to shift which definitely hurt me most i Love Samsung it isnmore than 10 year start from j6 , s7 ,s8 , s9 now i need more time with Samsung just make it similar with snapdragon do not discriminates us.
9 Comments
punshu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung making LOL of indian customers
0 Likes
D3B
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Better you highlight your points where you think they are not upto the mark they are not like that company who just not care about there customers but in the case of chipset they are not watching the real facts.
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Next Chipset will use standard arm core and most probably AMD gpu. So it might be better.
D3B
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is ultimate time either they make it similar or they start loose their assets customers cause everything has it's limit. loyalty goes after a period of time if not properly valued.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Qualcomm has patented to use their chipsets SD in US as Qualcomm is US based company. So Samsung can use exynos in US but they need to pay royalties to Qualcomm which will be very high and also smartphones cost be become expensive. So Samsung is using SD to save cost. This is monopoly by Qualcomm. Also Qualcomm has told Samsung to do not supply their chips to other smartphone manufacturers. So this is wrong what Qualcomm is doing. In fact exynos processor is also very good. Someone has to file lawsuit against them.
D3B
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ya That u know but Samsung waste 3 years not more now either go full bunch of sd chips in whole world or make exynos equal of the snapdragon now it is a lot time they take THE people of SOUTH KOREA literally humiliated samsung ceo after that they now selling SD variant in South korea so Why not rest of the world Why we Suffer?
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nope in Korea also they are selling with exynos only. But i don feel any problem with exynos. In mine its running like champ. May be in S20 there might be issue but not with S10.
0 Likes
D3B
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No bro i think you did not know this there is a huge difference bro in exynosn 990 and SD 865
read this
https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-chip-division-humiliated-snapdragon-galaxy-s20-korea/amp/
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
But its not official article of Samsung. I will only trust official news published in their website even though sammobile publishes news abt only Samsung its not official.
0 Likes