Original topic:

QUERY

(Topic created on: 10-10-2019 04:09 PM)
akash1711
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I bought S10 plus on june. Within 3 months of time volume button came off/detached from my phone for no reason. I took my phone to nearby service center and raised complaint ticket regarding this issue. The service center guys asked me to change the entire display which costs around 17,000 RS and said if i don't change with entire display there won't be any IP68 rating for this phone. It is very silly to change entire display for that volume button. I asked service center guys to replace just the volume button which costs around 450 RS and they said my phone won't have any waterproofing from now on. Is this why i bought the phone for 80,000 RS . Give me some proper clarity on this issue it is so worse from SAMSUNG side. Really very disappointed. Help me to understand properly how IP68 works. Within 3 months time this should not happen to premium phone. 
0 Likes
13 Comments
akash1711
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i called the helpline also.they listen to what those service guys says
0 Likes
akash1711
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
they totally screwed me up
0 Likes
UrsSBA
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no as them to connect with HR u need to talk with HR
0 Likes
akash1711
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i spoke with them also. Seriously fed up with.I followed up with those guys for about 10 days then replaced volume button.Still they didn't give me any assurance and i am scared to use my phone in outdoors.
0 Likes