Original topic:

Pubg logging on S10plus

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 11:31 PM)
ShashwatJalan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
SINCE SECURITY PATCH LEVEL APRIL1 UPDATE 
the microphone is not working as smooth as expected Also the Game is laggy and inconsistent...also i am not able to talk to other players despite having perfect internet connection AND I CHECKED IT WITH MY FRIEND HE ON MY WIFI CONNECTION AT THE SAME TIME IS RUNNING ALL FUNCTIONS OF GAME VERY SMOOTHLY (HE HAS ONEPLUS 7PRO)

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP 🙏
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
after 2.1 any new update came?
0 Likes
ShashwatJalan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No
0 Likes
Galaxy S
They will never fix it dude you have to live with this problem untill your next Iphone. Pubg will never run smooth in any Samsung Flagship Exynos device. They are not capable of running highend things.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
but I am using galaxy s9 ....as well as old note 3 ...pubg or cod never hangs or lags in my handset.....beleave me....every time I allaways flash firmware if possible.....download software by mobile data or through weak wifi create problem it's not the procedure or recommended to download software ,,which can damage software side and leads this type of issues....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
don't consider yourself the privileged one kid who only have the good wifi connection and phone. people who are affording 60k-70k phones are also privileged to have a good wifi connection. I'm using airtel's Fiber with 1GBps plan speed which gives me 10ms while gaming still the game lags. your usage must be very low on gaming and must not be knowing the heavy usage even the professional players saying Samsung flagships are not for heavy usage. Even the professional tournaments have canceled use of Samsung phones because it cannot handle heavy usage. Every forum and tech influencers know Exynos is not capable infront of Snapdragon and Apple chipset.
Adarshraj99
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro it can't be exynos **bleep** the truth is that
0 Likes
Adarshraj99
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
And bro even I have s10 plus I have been complaining seen I got this phone, but the samsung **bleep** in india in terms of high end phones and for gaming never take this **bleep** phone
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

Settings >> General Management >> Reset>> Reset settings: Reset all settings to their default

Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Remember google password before resetting the device because it required during initial setup.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes