Original topic:

Proud S23 Ultra users. What do you dislike about the phone so far?

(Topic created on: 03-07-2023 09:46 PM)
SappyDa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'll share my thoughts. Minor things.

1. The AoD on auto brightness is so dim that you can barely see it. I have to keep it at 75% manually all the time. 

2. The WiFi bug. Annoying as f. Hope it gets patched soon. 

3. The battery life is not great with everything running at max. I have written about this before. 18-19 hours between charges max. 

4. The curved screen makes screen protectors impossible. Makes the phone feel vulnerable and it would surely take a fall in the long term. Law of averages. I am currently using a matte hydrogel and I have to as admit, the screen feels fantastic to the touch. All phone screens should be matte. 

5. Even fast wireless charging is relatively slow. I feel the downgrade coming from a OnePlus 7.

6. 200 MP had spoilt us. I wish the ultrawide and 10x lenses had more megapixels too. Or atleast all the lenses could have been 50MP each. I have been using the 10x 30x zoom much more than I thought I would and I wish it had the main lens clarity on that lens. 

4 Comments
Chaudhary
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I am on s22 series but just want to know the wifi bug.
point no 6 I guess you are in that testing phase thats why you are using 30x that much otherwise i rarely found myself using it and yeah at night its useless which is expected
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Curved screen is a pain. The phone otherwise is almost perfect
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for your feedback. You can tell us more about your feedback here only. We will make sure that your feedback reaches the relevant team

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes