Original topic:

Problems in Samsung Pass App

(Topic created on: 04-20-2023 12:25 PM)
debrook
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I'm facing issues opening the samsung pass app. It shows "check your internet settings and try again.(16)" but my internet is up & running, no issues there.
I rebooted my device couple of times but it's still the same.
If anyone knows the solution please do help.
Members_BJGAIB4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Having the same problem from today morning.

Is it a general problem?

ParasKalra
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I have the same issue up here in Canada. Tried everything to no avail. Any solutions yet?

JainSahaab
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue here in India
S23 Ultra.
prabu380
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue m335g
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Check my latest Samsung pass post
0 Likes
riazsheriff
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nowadays samsung mobile having lot's of issues
Om_kar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
To do so:

Go to Settings > Biometric and Security > Samsung Pass > More Options and then tap Settings.

Now, touch Delete Data and then delete on the pop-up window to confirm the action. You may be asked to enter the password. Tap Ok after entering the password and the system will turn the Samsung pass off and revert its settings to default.

Now, set it up again exactly as you did it the first time and start using all its features again.Solution 5: Factory Reset Samsung Phone

If you’ve tried out all of the above methods but to no avail, then your best bet would be to Factory reset your device. This method is a proven technique to fix a number of issues in your device including the Samsung pass fingerprint not working problem.

It will remove all the data and revert the settings to default, so backup your data before proceeding. To perform master reset or factory reset:

Switch off the mobile and after almost 30 seconds, press and hold the Volume Up and the Home keys simultaneously.Release only the Power key when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen. Keep holding the Volume Up key until you see the Recovery Mode screen.Now, use Volume Down to scroll down to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and press the Power key to select it. Again, use the same key combination to highlight and select ‘Yes — delete all user data’.

The system will take a few minutes to complete the Master Reset. Wait until the process is completed and then use the Power key to reboot your Android mobile.

Galaxy S
May be an issue from the app. But you can try with flight mode.
debrook
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Guys Samsung solved this problem. Now it's functional.
prabu380
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Now working properly M33 5G problem solved