Original topic:

Problems after upgrading to Android 12 in S10 +

(Topic created on: 01-22-2022 08:12 PM)
Indervedi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have been facing multiple issues post upgrading my S10+ to Android 12 / One UI 4. Seeme like Samsung messed up the upgrade. 

1. Battery drains much faster now. 
2. Not able to install apps from Play Store. I have already checked for latest version of Play Store and it is there. 
3. Pics clicked with WhatsApp camera are shifting to left. 
4. Whenever I restart the phone it and me to uninstall VR apps. If i do that, Facebook gets uninstalled. So does Instagram. 
5. Alexa app not getting installed. 
6. Adaptive brightness does not fun the screen enough in dark room. 

I am sure there will be more bugs. Honestly, this is the first time I have come across such issues post upgrading and i feel Samsung messed it trying to bring in the update in a hurry. 

How there are some resolutions absolve to the issues. If yes, please share. Just don't tell me to reset my phone or delete any accounts. These are the worst resolutions that can be suggested for any problem simply because they entail lots of extra effort around days restoration. 
Indervedi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hope this does not delete any data or account from my phone
0 Likes
karandriems
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
In wipe cache partition its not deleting any data .
But before doing i will suggest you to check the YouTube video once.
Do the same way that is suggested in the videos.
Generally i am doing wipe cache partition always after the any software update.
0 Likes
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Dude i tried factory reset after trying all the stupid suggestions and you tube. factory reset also doest work... Apps not able to install and not able to update existing apps but i noticed one thing 🙃 that may help you for temporary. just do not uninstall apps and if you want to install app just tap install button in play store and don't close the play store until you see downloaded completed and " installing" then immediately close the play store let it install in background.
0 Likes
Indervedi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I tried but did not work. Thanks anyway
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
have you reported it ? it is important to report the error in error section. if not just try report error ..
before reporting just open play store and try the issue you are facing and then open members app and go to error report and accept sending log files and then report.
the more people report this the most they will give priority.
0 Likes
AbhinavGubba
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Since updating my s10 plus to One UI 4.0 my phone's adaptive brightness has gone crazy. It just does its own thing
0 Likes
EshraqHaider
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Sell your device
0 Likes
Indervedi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Great suggestion...you buy it for 50k
0 Likes
EshraqHaider