Original topic:

Problems In Samsung Galaxy S10 plus

(Topic created on: 06-10-2019 04:21 AM)
Lee369
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I don't understand after spending such a huge amount of money why is the company not facilitating us with some solutions with regards to the problems faced with the usage of S10 series. I am facing battery drain issue, heat issue, lag in high performance games such as PUBG, fingerprint sensor not working always. This is not bearable as I have spent a lot and I want to enjoy my smartphone without much issues raised. I request proper updates and settling up of the issues prevailing in the Indian variant of Galaxy S10 plus to the company. If someone can help me with the maintenance and settling up of the issues in the handset then, kindly extend a hand. 
23 Comments
simpleton
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same here. Feels like a downgrade coming from OP5. Back are the days of carrying and plugging the phone to the power bank while travelling.
Lee369
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what's the benefit of buying such a high end smartphone when xiaomi gives better deals
0 Likes
gakshat14
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I would really suggest you to then buy a Xiaomi, and when you see the difference let us know.
0 Likes
gakshat14
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
PUBG if running on high configuration always takes 2 twice the battery
Lee369
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
that's what
0 Likes
Lee369
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
how do we send our message to company regarding the improvements?
0 Likes
immi1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
tag them ...twitter and here ....you will be get a answer very soon from Samsung
0 Likes
Lee369
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what is the tag name?
0 Likes
Lee369
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
only samsung?
0 Likes