Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Problem with Game Booster

(Topic created on: 04-26-2020 09:44 PM)
Khurshd
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey...So while playing PUBGm if i get a call from someone the game sound and the game mic stops... when i minimize and reopen the game, the game sound comes back but the game mic doesn't work till i disconnect my phone😌...Any solution? Also is there any way to view the fps i am getting from the game...as game booster has no such features?
10 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
because of security concerns
Samsung does this as it doesn't want that while you're on call everyone else is listening on pubg what you're talking about.
Khurshd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
it started happening since i updated the pubgm app...but my friends having mi and poco devices haven't faced this issue...any solution?
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This thing has nothing to do with security. Its like your mic priority is given to the phone call and once you disconnects you are able to do vouce chat in the game...And for checking fps you have to download a third party app from play store.
Khurshd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
how do i solve the issue of mic?
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Not clear what you want - while gaming you want to have a phone call and side by side you want to have a voice chat in the game???
Khurshd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i want the mic to work on two apps simultaneously but it doesn't
0 Likes
Solution
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
u can audio output from two different apps at same time but not.mic
Khurshd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i tried in CODm and it works...just doesn't work for some apps i suppose
0 Likes
ARVND007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My phone is now not showing the game booster. The game lags so much. Any solution ?
0 Likes