Original topic:

Problem with Airtel network

(Topic created on: 03-23-2024 06:00 PM)
Bş
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After updating to March security patch the Airtel Network has become highly unstable, anyone else also facing the same kind of issues. I am using it with Jio as Secondary sim card.
4 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots, interchange Sim in slots, turn off power saving mode then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Ditto here, 1st SIM Airtel 2nd Jio. Also, I'm facing the same issue with both. Previously Airtel network in my office at my place was superb, I used to get some MB speed even with 4G. And Jio also used to work superbly on 5G with 2 bars. Since last update I mean Feb, it's all messed up.
Airtel speed in 4G has turned down to KBs % Jio shows 4G with speed in KBs.
Rest everywhere(except local trains) both work fine.
nicknameyaduvir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am also facing same after 21 March. I am having Samsung A33 and airtel sim. After 21 Mar 24 my phone showing no sim no service. I did reset network setting. But facing the same problem.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, kindly visit this mentioned link to resolve your issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes