Original topic:

Problem occurred in samsung s20fe

(Topic created on: 12-15-2020 09:44 AM)
Samsung_9gHwIth
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I am  using Samsung galaxy s20 fe. And  I am facing the problem of screen freezing and  like the phone  is lacking and hang again and again and then when I clear the  memory from device  care  it will work properly for less than 3 or 4 minutes then the same  problems  occurs again. I have  using Samsung since from decade and  don't expect that I have to face that kind  of problem with this processor and in this range of phone. Kindly please resolve  this issue. Hopping a favorable result.

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
factory reset once
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
you can try these steps and lets see

A. Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Go to >Settings>General Management>Reset >Reset settings

C. Go to Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it's not permanent solution Please take action immediately it's fan edition
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "device lagging issue" kindly follow the given below step:

>>Check device cache: Settings>Device care>Storage>Clean now.
For a particular application: Settings>Apps>Pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage>Clear Cache.

Please visit this mentioned link for more information: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes