Original topic:

Problem in Galaxy s9 plus and Galaxy s10 series camera !

(Topic created on: 03-29-2019 10:21 AM)
tgko
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S

The Galaxy S10 range has a whole host of cameras; so what better way to make the most out of them than Pro Mode in the Samsung Camera App.

Pro Mode Manual Adjustments

Pro Mode is available when shooting through the rear cameras. Select Pro Mode from the options at the bottom of the Samsung Camera app to make manual adjustments to the following:

• ISO:  Set the ISO between 50 and 800
  • Aperture & Shutter Speed: Select between the f/1.5 and f/2.4 cameras and adjust the shutter speed between 1/2400th and 10 seconds 
  • Standard: Adjust colour temperature, Tint, Contrast, Saturation, Highlight and Shadows individually
  • Manual Focus: Tap the Auto Icon to switch to manual and use the slider to adjust the focus 
  • White Balance: Tap the Auto Icon to switch to manual, and use the slider to adjust the WB
  • Exposure: Push or pull the exposure -2 to +2 stops

Pro Mode Settings

Tap the Settings cogwheel in the Camera app to turn on Grid Lines (3X3 and Square) or Save Options; shoot and save both a JPEG and RAW copy of your photo. You can also select to save images in HEIF (High Efficiency Image File) to save some space with this advanced compression format.

The Problem

The only problems is the no use of telephoto lens and ultra wide lens as you can't use it without the stock camera app also no raw photos from the mentioned lenses . No telephoto lens use in Filmic Pro (but iphone can use )nor in any other app and no raw images from front camera and other camera modules.

Some times i want to take those untouched selfies so that i can edit them as i want. Whats the problem samsung?

4 Comments
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
👍👍👍
0 Likes
amanrajput
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

thanks for the info

0 Likes
tgko
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

happy to help

0 Likes
Yrbilla
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Did we get any solution for this telephoto lens problem?
0 Likes