Original topic:

Problem after one UI 2.5 update in S10

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 11:32 AM)
Mita2
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I updated my galaxy S10 to One UI 2.5 via OTA update. Aftet that i am feeling some short vibration. Firstly i think these are due to accidental touch on edges but they keep coming even screen is not touched anywhere. Is anyone else having same issue??
19 Comments
igauravmishra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
pretty agree with you
0 Likes
Ankitjhs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
my S10 seems to run a bit hotter since the upgrade. anyone facing the same or can anything be done about it?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
justSingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Most of the times when i submit errors report with complete device log with in 15min as i notice something wrong , i never get any solution from your side ( you know after 2 or 3 days of submission i received very excited solution from samsung! you know what was it ? It was all in this screen shot i attached with this comment ).

if i already hv submitted device log then what the wrong with them to give solution. It seems like everyone has been employed with bribe , because Canadian community it totally different and much better because they always comment and reply on our public posts(with solutions). it like we don't need to submit error report just share your problem in community and get solutions. it is just because they know how to treat with their members
0 Likes
Mouryan12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah facing same issue after 2.5
0 Likes
Mita2
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
on turning off edge screen it will stop
Desert7Lion
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Even I have the same problem

Does anyone have a solution to the problem or wait for an update for how long Samsung?

😔

0 Likes
Mita2
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
turn off touch interaction vibration off in setting
0 Likes
Tebby
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
green tint issue on screen after this update
0 Likes
igauravmishra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It is because of compass in your edge panel.
0 Likes