Original topic:

Prime videos not playing

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 07:47 PM)
Gis2kor2020
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Hello

I have a S10 lite and was updated to the latest version last month and from then on Prime video are not getting played properly. voice and video comes in broken manner. I don't see video at all.

At the same time, it is working fin one Tab S6 lite. Need to know the fix for this issue.

Thank you

Best Regards

Girish

0 Likes
9 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you logged issue via Members app or WhatsApp or helpline?
It seems many users are facing this and unless you start following up with Samsung support, nothing will happen.
0 Likes
Gis2kor2020
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Need to disable Hardware Acceleration in app.. But video quality is low because of this
0 Likes
VikramMJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

lot of us are having this issue report it to Samsung using Members app (

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Temp Solution: Settings -> Stream & Download -> Turn Off (Use Hardware Acceleration)

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly be informed that, it is a known issue to Samsung this will be fixed in upcoming release planned in the market. Please upgrade via FOTA when a new release will be available.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Gis2kor2020
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks
0 Likes
craigv4
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did you get a proper ans ? I am still waiting on error reply, I am facing the same issue
0 Likes
Gis2kor2020
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No.. They are saying they will are aware of the issue and fix will be released for it
0 Likes
craigv4
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yeah, told me the same
0 Likes
Maths2021
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have samsung so lite tab. Prime videos can not be played on it. Only audio is played but not video. How to solve this issue...???
0 Likes