Original topic:

Pre-order the #GalaxyS23

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 03:07 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Epic is finally here💙

Get a storage upgrade + a #GalaxyTab6S when you pre-order the brand-new #GalaxyS23.

Offer valid from 2 Feb - 6 March. Ts & Cs apply

Link: PRE-ORDER NOW 

Pre-Order Social Linkedin post_1200x627.gif

64 Comments
Loandri
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you receive any confirmation regarding your pre order? I also pre ordered via Telkom with no confirmation or anything? The first time they actually said they can't supply me with the tablet 😅🤭
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Telkom Sales Person for the first time ever gave me a Reference number for my order. With my S22 Ultra they couldn't give me one and I waited months and lost out on my R2000 voucher, but luckily Samsung still sent me my Galaxy Buds Pro.
0 Likes
Loandri
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I got an SMS with a reference number, should he sufficient right?
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That is to confirm your Quote order, he read out my Order Reference starting with CSN and numbers.
0 Likes
Loandri
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
"Dear Telkom client, thank you for choosing Telkom your order number is.1892542##
support 10210"
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It should be good, I didn't receive mine that way. Telkom is weird honestly.
0 Likes
Loandri
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Right! Did you also go on the Infinite package?
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No the base S23 on Free Me 3gig. Phone is for my wife. I currently use the s22 ultra.
0 Likes
Rai_06
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Same here where can we submit the proof of delivery and details to receive the gift ?
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You had to switch on phone, register the device. You can then submit your claim. I received my s6 tab 3days after the phone came. Then R2000 voucher for being a loyal Samsung member. I registered to watch the launch so I guess this is where that came from. I haven't received the R1000 voucher for pre ordering.
0 Likes