Galaxy Pre-Order Palette_Members_Benefit Banner-1440x512_Option2.png

Galaxy S21 Series 5G

PRE-ORDER NOW 

Resolved!
273 Comments
Reydin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hang in there. Should be on its way. Provided you have your reference number confirming your claim, all should be fine. BTW, the reference number is the courier waybill number
0 Likes
Riani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Enjoy! 🎉🎁🎉
0 Likes
Mzila
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Still waiting for delivery of free gifts, got email on successful claim 30th Jan?
0 Likes
Duri01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Got my email on the 26th and i havnt heard anything since either. Good to see some people are getting theirs so it should come at some point.
0 Likes
Sherwy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
actually received this. thanks Samsung.
NeilWoodlock
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I keep been asked for proof of purchace I have submitted the order document from sky that contains all the information required but still no joy, I think sky may have to have the phone back

0 Likes
Heinheine
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi.I have not received any feedback on when my free gifts will be delivered,no tracking nr nothing.Placed my order weeks ago.Could someone pls assist?
0 Likes
Tamlove
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I got my S21 ultra on 22 January and did not receive my free buds and smar tag as yet.
0 Likes
magubs
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
good evening, members can anyone assist with my printer wifi password
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Good morning magubs kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting?

Please also provide a screenshot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes