Charmza
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
when you open the member up scroll right to the bottom and it will be there
0 Likes
Jimmyjinga
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Just received my S21 Ultra and there's literally no option on here to redeem my "free gifts" or the voucher...???
0 Likes
Duri01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
redeemed my preorder gift and got the congradulatory email and then radio silence for about a week now.

call in to get some assistance and get promised a call back to find out what's going on. lo and behold i get a call today...to ask how was the service received...no info on my query whatsoever.
0 Likes
MrLouw
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Try the Get Help section and then Text Chat option, provide them with the reference number you received from the congradulatory email , they should be able to inform you about the progress of your claim, either if it's validated or not. Spoke to an agent yesterday about my claim. Once it's been validated, you need to wait 7 to 14 working days for delivery. If it gets delivered or not in that period is another question :)
0 Likes
Members_VesRxiT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I received an email to state that I can claim my R1000 online store voucher but when I follow the prompts it only allows me to claim for the buds pro and S/tag.

Please assist as time is running out.

0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Members_VesRxiT kindly take note that once the claim for Galaxy Buds pro and the Smart tag is verified for a dispatch you will then receive the R1000 voucher.

Please see the link below for Ts&Cs for the promotional gifts.

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-preorder-redemption-steps-terms/

0 Likes
Charmza
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
okay so I did everything but I got no confirmation email all I have is a reference number after submitting?

please tell me I am going to get my gift even though I never got that email 😔
0 Likes
AzraRajah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mines was verified for dispatch but no voucher. This thing in the claws now saying I needed to show interest online is something I find funny because I showed interest online when the phone came out. On the samsung link it only let's you purchase from the samsung store. Yet in the TCs here it says through any authorized samsung partners. Vodacom to my knowledge is one of these. Also can you explain how doing away with the charging block is eco friendly but the cord is a type c to type c cable. Meaning that you can't use your charging block of the older samsung 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 which has a USB port for cables.
0 Likes
Charmza
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am still waiting for some form of confirmation for my Buds...
0 Likes
blowdart17
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you submit the claim via the app? I picked up that Gmail sends the mail to the promo tab and not the main inbox.