Galaxy S

Galaxy Pre-Order Palette_Members_Benefit Banner-1440x512_Option2.png

Galaxy S21 Series 5G

PRE-ORDER NOW 

273 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

If the banner does not appear still, please send an email to verify@samsung.com with the screenshot of the pre-order confirmation, your email address, IMEI number and Proof of Purchase. 

0 Likes
Solution
DominicS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi all I have recently bought S21 plus and there is no notice or option for me to redeem my galaxy buds or smart tag. please advise on the process
0 Likes
Blom143
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Go to benefits and click on claim now. I just did it
Blom143
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Where can I claim my Samsung Care benefit that I get with the Samsung S21 Ultra 5G? I already claim my free gifts
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-care-plus-promo-terms/

You can visit the link above, select the "Buy Now" tab. 

0 Likes
IriOsman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
@mpho_mash upgraded to Samsung s21 ultra but can't seem to claim my free gifts . same problem after owning multiple Samsung smartphones
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Please use the same Samsung account on your phone which you had used to pre-order https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s-series-smartphone-pre-sale/
Once you have logged in on your phone using your Samsung account
You will get a banner to redeem the R1000 voucher.

Then you will need to claim the voucher on Samsung Members after they have loaded a Samsung account on the phone.

Is the Samsung account the same email as the one which was used to pre-order?

If its not, please register pre order on the link above and claim.

0 Likes
PieterS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Please advise when I will receive my free gifts as promised by your ad when you pre-order. Please refer to my previous mail for order number.

From the Samsung members app it seems if loyal customers have been waiting months for the gifts. I am not going to be one of them. I moved from Huawei due to support issues (client care and hardware) . 

I have received no feedback w.r.t the gifts and I was under the impression that if you get your S21 you get the gifts with the phone.Nowhere does it say you have to claim it.

So please make sure I get the correct gifts as per my request and also as per the options advertised.

I REALLY hope your customer support is good. 

Kind Regards,
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi PieterS 

Please note that once claim has been made on the Samsung members app, your details will then be validated. Once that is done the gift delivery may take between 2 to 4 weeks. 

Did you receive a reference and confirmation after claiming?

0 Likes
NasrS
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
As a matter of interest, how long does the validation process take?
0 Likes