Galaxy S

Galaxy Pre-Order Palette_Members_Benefit Banner-1440x512_Option2.png

Galaxy S21 Series 5G

PRE-ORDER NOW 

273 Comments
Antiram
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it still doesn't work, I did a live chat with Samsung support today and they also couldn't help. I'm selecting existing galaxy user and MTN as my provider
0 Likes
Antiram
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
got it to work with a Gmail email address. there is definitely a bug in the code that checks your email address
0 Likes
kitton
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
@Antiram Sometimes when you automatically insert your email it create a space after the address which you must delete to make it valid
0 Likes
Antiram
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks, no I did check for that. it seems it doesn't want me to get a nice new shiny phone 😕
0 Likes
kat321
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i pre order my s21 with vodacom hope i get my gifts🤔
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Kat, you definitely quality for the gift
0 Likes
Marnelda
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Why can't the service provider give the accessories with the phone if you pre-order? Want to pre-order but is sceptical about receiving accessories afterwards.
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if you are ordering with the hope of gifts, good luck. I don't know anyone who successfully received their gift. Got the Note 20 ultra back in August 2020. Not even an email to say one way or the other. They simply just ignore me.
Beanz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
It looks nice and all but I am still enjoying my S10. This beauty is perfect
mhansrod
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi. I have pre-ordered the S21 Ultra (via the Vodacom app), do I need to do anything further to get the buds and smart tag?

Also, been reading a lot of the comments saying that gifts were never sent. Please advise as to how I can avoid this scenario?
0 Likes