Galaxy S

Galaxy Pre-Order Palette_Members_Benefit Banner-1440x512_Option2.png

Galaxy S21 Series 5G

PRE-ORDER NOW 

273 Comments
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yip. I just sent the guys at Samsung a mail to follow up. I am travelling from Sunday and would really love to have them delivered before then so i can enjoy them on my travels. 😃😃😃
0 Likes
TanyaDiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Good day

I appreciate the fact I am recognized as a loyal member to Samsung as I always get these invites for the unveiling of the new cell phones and accessories.

But it is so sad that every time I upgrade, I seem to struggle with getting the accessories that come with the phone when I upgraded from my Samsung S7 to the Samsung S9 Note which came with the wireless charger and phone stick holder I struggled for weeks to get this delivered to me. I have now just last year June upgraded from my Samsung S9 Note to the Samsung S20 Ultra which I was supposed to get the free Galaxy Ear Buds and as of today’s date I still have not received them. I have spoken to Vaun Molten on the 30/10/2020 Samsung which he processed the order for my Galaxy Ear Buds he did mention to me he was unable to give me an **bleep** for delivery. I have ever since been sending emails to Samsung practically everyday and we are now in a NEW YEAR and I still have not received my Galaxy Ear Buds from Samsung.

I have attached my correspondence email I have been sending to Samsung and obviously showing how ling this has been going on for now I would really appreciate it if this matter got resolved as soon as possible I have also tried by putting a complaint on the Samsung social networks and this to has not helped me. So, I am hoping that me sending this email to this email address I get some sort of response regarding my issues with Samsung.

Customer service should be the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!!!!

Your new Samsung S21 Ultra is a very nice-looking phone, but I see this is also coming with a promotional package which sadly a person would have to fight tooth and nail in getting it….

Thank you

Kind Regards

Tanya Landman

Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Tanya, we apologies for this. 

Please note that we value you as our customer and appreciate your feedback. Please send your CIT/REF number to tellus@samsung.com and we'll share this with the relevant team.

0 Likes
TanyaDiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have sent so many emails to this email address and I am still not getting any satisfaction from this everyday I send an email which I never get a reply please provide me with an email address where I can get an answer from
0 Likes
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Tanya, the relevant team will be intouch with you regarding this matter. Apologies for this
0 Likes
TanyaDiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi I hope it will be soon that someone gets in touch with me regarding this matter I have my CIT/REF number in subject line on all my emails 😡
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TanyaDiva

You details have been escalated to the the relevant department. Communication regarding your buds will be sent via email. 

0 Likes
fuss
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I second that
0 Likes
Antiram
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I cant pre-order, it keeps saying invalid email address, no what I do, which device or browser I use, same error
0 Likes
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Antiram, please try to refresh and try again.
0 Likes