Original topic:

Pre booking offer doubts

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 11:22 AM)
PratikB10
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Guys I had a doubt please help if you can. I pre ordered a s21 ultra through flipkart.  Then I redeemed the pre booking offers. But the phone had overheating issues so I replaced it. The replaced phone also has overheating issues. So I have placed a refund request. So after the return will there be a problem for the pre booking offer that I redeemed through samsung shop.
15 Comments
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i don't know exactly but if you have returned the smartphone and got the refund you might loose the offer applied at pre booking. you should contact Samsung support for this
0 Likes
PratikB10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No bro I have redeemed the offer already. I also have placed return request. So will there be a problem after returning from samsung side
0 Likes
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
whats the offer
0 Likes
PratikB10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
active watch 2 @ 990
0 Likes
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
don't worry i don’t think that Samsung will take your watch or you have to pay extra just relax
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I dont think there are any prebook offers now because the phone is already launched. and no the offers which are already claimed won't affect anything.
PratikB10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
My pre booking offers got activated after the replaced product arrived that is 21 Feb. so I redeemed it. now the phone is overheating so I have to return it🥲
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You got the prebooking offered devices? like buds or whatever if yes then don't worry and just get your device replaced.
0 Likes
PratikB10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I already got a replacement through flipkart in that one I redeemed the offera
0 Likes