Original topic:

Post-update Camera

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 07:04 AM)
rdizk01
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone else having the same problem with the video quality being reduced considerably after the new software update? 
■The camera acts like a 5mp now with visible noise and grainy texture. 
■The overall quality of the video seems like it was shot in 2013. 
■The slow motion camera doesn't focus anymore and ends up blurring the whole scene. Very dissatisfied after clicking some high-resolution slow motions in low light couple weeks ago.
■New update completely ruined camera specs. Please fix!

7 Comments
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I thought it's only limited to my device, but after your comment,I think I am not alone. Is the video blurry when captured in afternoon - evening period ? Is the video grainy and blurry during night time ?
rdizk01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
the video is incredibly grainy and poor at night time. even in early morning it is blurry. the video quality has been affected the most. it's almost like can't shoot videos anymore on this cam😔
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Exactly 100% same issue, I am facing. I mean video is so much of bad quality, it feels like I am using some cheap 2016s or, early midrange device.
rdizk01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
my old redmi note4 would shoot better videos at this point. Need a fix to this asap. I bought this phone because i was very impressed and loved the camera.
deepijstanwae
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yes I am also facing the same problem I need slo mo figure please update....
AGENTSAHIL
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
same problem with my s20fe after new update camera quality being reduced like 5mp please fix this samsung
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support