Original topic:

Poorly optimized OneUi 3.0

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 05:41 PM)
ShadowKnight12
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I updated to one ui 3 yesterday and i dont find it that much optimized.! I notice these issues like 40% of time .
Device heats up sometimes
Battery life no improvement
Ui sometimes (actually 40%) of the time stutters, sluggish animations (they dont feel any fluid!!!!) Closing the camera app with gesture feels like using a 12k device!!!!!!!!!
There is also performance drop like ~10% on multicore. I runned GeekBench5 b4 and after the update my multicore score dropped from 2700 to 2545!!!!!
Let us as a S20 COMMUNITY report these software issues , poor CPU scheduling
Poor Performance Governor.

Lets all of us report and raise these issues to Samsung software team!

Galaxy S
yes its been 3 days, and experience is bad
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Could you try a hard reset. I did one after updating. Build is stable AF and dint find any issues which you said above
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro nothing good will happen to samsung software gate they are just mind less titans
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
hungry for the money and money so to achieve this they will remove as much as features they want
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Same thing is what happening in Oneplus
0 Likes
Vikk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Nobody cares about features at this point. Who are you? They literally just want an update that doesn't have onscreen issues, issues that are literally out in you face. Samsung added all these animations only for them to be buggy because they were so badly optimized.

0 Likes
Itzmekarz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've updated my device too and yes I do notice a lot of stutter especially while scrolling thru items in Chrome and on whatsapp.
Galaxy S
yess i face that too!! i opened a wallpaper website on chrome and the scrolling was stuttering alot
Itzmekarz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is anyone from Samsung listening? I come from a One plus device and the support in the One Plus community was superb. Quick resolution and turnaround times. I dont think its the same with Samsung though.
Galaxy S
dude i want you to share this poorly optimised one ui 3.0 with samsung on their whatsapp.
samsung members tells you the qr code or the no. to Samsung WhatsApp support their inform this about this **bleep**.
i did yesterday , the more ppl report the faster they will push a software update.
0 Likes