Original topic:

Poor service and want my phone replaced

(Topic created on: 03-18-2018 06:01 PM)
YogeshThakur
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have been using s7 for past 14 months
After 7 months of purchases I got battery heating issues so I sent the phone in service centre and they changed the motherboard and told me that they have changed the battery too.
In last 15 days my battery was draining way too fast then I got to know That they didn't change my battery and again they took for service and costed me approx 1k.
Now after collecting it from service centre it was given to me with 0 battery so I bring it back home and see that my camera is not working.
So many issues and to put cherry on top Samsung service people also put scratch on my phone.
how can I get my phone replaced now.
9 Comments
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Unless you had extended warranty, you cannot get the phone replaced.
0 Likes
Galxyloverr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nothing issue with S7 edge...
0 Likes
YogeshThakur
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Good for you.
am not saying all phones have defect but some phone can have
0 Likes
Galxyloverr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Don't buy second hand phones or any online store. Probably used phone...
0 Likes
YogeshThakur
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It was not second hand or online purchase I bought it from shop brand new.
But here service centre screwed it up.
0 Likes
Galxyloverr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I never buy Samsung phone cz they cheat customer.. Always late in providing firmware or monthly updates... I wanna choose other better brand options..
0 Likes
Galxyloverr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After 6months every Sam smartphone like pain in a**
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We apologies for the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team so kindly mail your concern to support.india@samsung.com . We will do our best to resolve your issue.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
YogeshThakur
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
there is no use...
you send the query to same person and that ill mannered guy...
even when your service center people agreed that scratch was not there on phone when it came it is now...
still they refused to believe it was there mistake
0 Likes