Original topic:

Plzz help me how to remove water from under the glass

(Topic created on: 01-14-2020 09:05 PM)
shinchanhanro1995
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys how to remove water from under the glass water does not damaged anything like inside the phone

19 Comments
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It's probably the inside paint which is peeling off from the back cover and its not water its the glue. Do visit service center and check it there.
Galaxy S
I think 🤔🤔🤔 probably are you right
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes,this thing happend to my phone. I removed the whole paint from back cover.Now I have a clear back glass phone.
I was also using the back lamination.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
brother please tell me how to you make clear or transparent look than I think I make transparent
0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
u need to take the phone to a good mobile repair shop they have a unit upon which they will keep the phone the unit passes heat to the back panel of the phone after some time they will remove the back panel and separate the back panel and put a new samsung original back panel . repairing this panel and separating the glass is not possible . even if they separate this glass from the back panel they won't be able to fix the glass back. no other option bro get a new back panel
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it is happened earlier I used the back panel with lamination than if required earlier I wash and use the phone under the water this is a real problem bro 😔😔😔 and then what are take steps rather than to exchange the back panel
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how did this thing happened
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I used phone earlier with the lamination
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S