Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please samsung UI 6.0 update for S20+

(Topic created on: 03-11-2024 06:40 AM)
sharbaz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am a Samsung User since Samsung galaxy S1 and have used all the galaxy S series model's but all of us dont have the luxury to update our phone so often. I currently have the Samsung s20 plus and i love my phone but One UI 6.0 update is the best update to the One Ui and we are being left out.
So please Samsung i request you to give us the s20 series users the One UI 6.0 update. 
4 Comments
KamranYounas
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I guess samsung has ended the major software updates for 20 series. Only security updates will be given to the series
0 Likes
sharbaz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't know what to call that.
This was the most major update to the One UI. We have the s20 series, which won't get any major update.
Maybe by any chance, we get an update.
0 Likes
KamranYounas
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S24 series is the only non apple series which will give long term support, samsung claimed that s24u wil get 7 years of major updates. Before s24u there is standard 3 years support for the mid rangers and flagship devices
0 Likes
Zarrar26
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Trust me, you are not missing out on anything, only noticable thing is the revamped quick settings page, which now doesn't have one hand mode and no quick shortcut by tapping on name of shortcut.
0 Likes