Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Please ban this abuser for the Love of S!!

(Topic created on: 01-28-2023 03:21 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
So you may think why am I posting this again - BECAUSE this person is still abusing me and many other people. He is even abusing a person from the same state of his who tried to talk some sense in to him. Worse, he is spreading lie stories about him. I can't share the name of this person without his permission because I am not a multi fathered coward like these fàke accounts of mysticlover aka timetraveller2. He has admitted himself that all these accounts belong to him by answering to replies made to his other fàke accounts 🤣🤣. So for the love of S someone PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

Him commenting thinking that everyone's mother is like his own!!

Mysticlover committing the foolishness (all he has ever done js foolishness but still) of admitting all these are his own fàke accounts by replying to the comment made for Nandish sgs(obviously his fàke).

His own state guy agreeing that this person is not mentally stable.

Spreading lies and trying to frame a person who tried to talk some sense to him.

LATEST NAME

Changed name again with the same dp, fool.

Everyone is now understanding his behaviour and cheap tricks. Thank you Sanjit for the support. He forgot that you will know that he changed the name because you made the post.

These are the moments when all the BAs and admins become active. So please take an action.

Here is the profile link(copy and paste on browser and turn off the default opening option of members app, or copy paste on a laptop. This link won't work if opened within the members app)

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/31327208

Siva_0007, Arjun_004, Akdaddy, Siva_07 etc are some of the names taken by this coward. He changes name 100 times a day may be a trait of the number of fathers he have.( Now nobody should lecture me about my language. I have kept calm for freaking 2 days, swallowing all his abuses. No action was taken. So now I am at the end of my calmness and I will also respond in the same manner. Check the time of his latest abuse(1st screenshot) - 2:47 today.)

Latest name Romanreigns07. I think he has 7 fathers and hence the love for the number 7🤣🤣. All his **bleep** ids have number 7.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
He is f@ke I'd abuser

View solution in context

10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Worse - he is trying to create a division between Tamil and Hindi people. Why it takes so much time to ban an anti social element who is trying to divide the community???
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Please don't give him the sympathy of being a handicapped.( He is missing spine/backbone).
0 Likes
Solution
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
He is f@ke I'd abuser
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yes and still there is no action.
0 Likes
Vinoth07
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
😡Screenshot_20230128-213031_Samsung Members_1000055956_1674921653.jpg
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hey, I think you should leave this issue. The moderators may ban his one account after one or two weeks but he has 5-6 accounts. Ignoring him is the best option. He seems to have severe psychological issues. It's better to ignore such people who are craving attention. So, my suggestion would be to ignore him and stop giving him the limelight.

Nb: I strongly condemn him abusing and insulting your mother. There is no two way about it. But considering that the admins are busy promoting the new s23 series, a likely action will take time, if at all they take an action.

If you ask me, you have done your part in exposing him, and so has Sara. Now, unless he is becoming too provocative, let's drop this issue and ignore him.

The other option is to force the admins to ban his IP address just like how Sosa123 was banned. But that takes much more effort and waste of time. This person is not worth our time.
Vinoth07
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
🩴🩴Screenshot_20230128-213031_Samsung Members_1000055956_1674921653.jpg
nunnianu23w
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bhag bkl
0 Likes
nunnianu23w
Active Level 3
Galaxy S