Original topic:

Please add X ray camera for S10 Series

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 09:00 PM)
raj0056
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
@samsung please add X Ray camera feature to flagships in camera updates.
0 Likes
17 Comments
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
🤣🤣It needs a hardware sensor which is not available in S10/20 series. Even if they release a update it will not see through things.
0 Likes
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
You must be asking it after the OnePlus episode. It is based on an IR sensor which is not possible in S10 until they add such type of hardware.
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Even OnePlus is also making fools to others, it is not actually what you are believing...and it doesn't work on Everything Equally...
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I don't understand what are you talking about!!!!
I just said about the recent x-ray "feature" of OnePlus. It's not about which brand is superior. Read my comment again.
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I am also talking about this Feature only, which you & others are calling "X-Ray" Feature but it has nothing to do with X-Rays, works on Some thin coated black plastic or some similar Contents, which have atleast Some though very low visibility and can't be observed with Naked eyes property.....And I haven't specified anything about Superior or Inferior Brand...Have I ??? No Bro...
Galaxy S
Even OnePlus do not promote this feature. Only some brand promoters for some money youtubers talked about this feature 🤣🤣
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
@ilovea71...What I believe is that these people are just like Promoters, might be indirectly...To create Some Curiosity about such features, so the Customers get attracted and show more interests...if that would have been the right then now most of the orthopaedic centres will now have one plus 8 Pro instead of a big and costly X-ray machine 🤣😜😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂 Gst26
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
@Gst26 Bro I don't understand why are you talking non-sense. The post is about that so called feature and I just mentioned that it's not possible until you add an IR sensor. Now I didn't claimed or promoted any such feature, nothing called "x-ray vision" exists in practical consumer applications. OnePlus never advertised about it, maybe it's accidental that it has some potential to show that type of things. Maybe OnePlus will remove that "feature" in coming updates. These things are not new, Sony's handy cam camera had similar thing in the 90s and they called off that product from the market.
Read the post, read my comment and don't comment unnecessary things, I don't promote OnePlus, so called xray vision or anything you are saying.

THE PERSON ASKED ABOUT THAT THING AND IT'S HARDWARE BASED THAT'S ALL I EXPLAINED!!!!!!!!
0 Likes